Sannenzaka Correspondence

Editors’ Diary 19/08/2023

I had a meeting with the admin. staff at CUNY Graduate School today. In fact, there were various delays in the procedures after receiving the offer, but I managed to enroll at the very last minute. Most likely, there will be an immense amount of paperwork awaiting me once I start. I wonder if Hans Arp/Jean Arp felt similar feelings when he fled to Switzerland on a daring move on the eve of World War I. While my focus has been on activities in the United States, I am also progressing with consultations regarding my dissertation with European mentors.

As we enter August, I find myself truly astonished by the incredibly tight timing, and I’ve been taken by surprise yet again as I’ve received a formal offer from the history department at a UK’s graduate institute.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: